Battlefield 4 Patch Aims To Fix PC Crashes
DICE has released another new update in a long stream of updates for Battlefield 4. This new PC version patch aims to fix the client-server crashes which players are experiencing at the moment.
Server update R15 has been released alongside the client patch. Fixes include the crashes found in R14 and the ability for server admins to join full servers.
This client patch is only being released on PC, no news for a console update has been given by EA or DICE.
- Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round
- Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
- Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
- Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
- Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
- Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
- Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.