DC Universe Online DLC Coming May
Sony has announced some new DC Universe Online DLC coming out this May, titled “Origin Crisis”. Fans still playing the DC MMO will love the new content coming in the DLC next month.
An SOE Community Manager posted on their official forums detailing the new DLC and giving an explanation from the Creative Director as well.
Jens Andersen, Creative Director for DC Universe Online described the DLC as:
It is really interesting to explore ‘what if’ scenarios, and we cannot wait for our players to experience the twists Origin Crisis will introduce to the story in DCUO. In this DLC, players will travel through time to play out alternate histories and futures. What would happen to Metropolis if Superman worked for Lex Luthor? What if Bruce Wayne became an evil assassin instead of a vigilante? These are the stories and realities that the players will experience and influence.
Origin Crisis will feature:
- New Quantum Controller Power Set – Manipulate time, control gravity and twist the very fabric of space itself.
- Two new Raids
- Two new Hero Origin Operations
- Two new Villain Origin Operations
- Iconic Anomalies – Two new Solo Simulation Challenges
- New Gear – Including Tier 5 PvE Gear and Iconic-inspired Gear
- New Feats, Collections, and Trophies
Origin Crisis will be available as a free download on the PC and PlayStation 3 this May.