Deus Ex: The Fall Launches March 25 On Steam
The previously released mobile-only game Deus Ex: The Fall will launch on Steam on March 25, according to Square Enix. The official announcement comes after users discovered Deus Ex: The Fall screenshots on the Steam database.
Square confirmed the existence of the new RPG on their official blog. They’ve given a pricing amount for the title, and revealed those who purchase will receive Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition for free.
Square Enix has posted a list of features coming to The Fall:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Deus Ex: The Fall is a mobile adaption to the incredible Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The mixture of shooter and RPG gameplay, combined with an incredible amount of dialogue and story, made the title a worthy game for any collection.
The Fall originally released on iOS in 2012 and on Android a a year later. Square Enix has not given any further details or comments on the status of the ported title.