EA Sports Announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
GOAL!!! Soccer and video game fans, please lend me your ears. EA Sports has announced FIFA 2014 World Cup Brazil…
The game will be in conjunction with the world’s most watch sporting tournament, that will be taking place this year in Brazil. The game will only be available on PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles, and will launch in North America on April 15, which is two months before the tournament takes place.
EA has added several additions to FIFA 2014. From the press release these additions include:
- World Class Control – all-new control system which includes additional dribbles and flicks. New passing animations, including both ground and outside of the foot curling passes, will open the door to more attacking options.
- Set Piece Tactics – Use the D-pad to command your teammates and strike fear from set pieces and corners.
- New Penalty Kicks – New save animations and shot tuning puts players in control of their nation’s fate. Keepers can throw off kick-takers by performing different animations including wobbly-knees, matador, and shoot-it-there points.
- Over-the-Back Headers – Now defenders can leap over attacking players to clear the ball to safety.
- adidas® Ball Physics — EA SPORTS and adidas® partner to deliver the most realistic ball physics system on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- adidas® micoach Training – Complete adidas micoach training sessions to boost in-game attributes for individual players on your team. Choose from six different attribute boosts and 18 different drills to improve your players’ performance during the tournament.