Elder Scrolls Online v0.18 Update Adds Much Required Fixes
The Elder Scrolls Online beta has done its job quite well at Zenimax Online Studios. The development team has found areas to focus on and fix any issues that have cropped up. The newest update, v0.18, will add tweaks to progression, quest fixes, and faster leveling.
The list of changes is quite impressive and everything on it we needed. Here is the full changes for v0.18:
- The Elder Scrolls Online v0.18 presents new features in addition to tons of fixes and improvements to existing content based on tester feedback. Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this test:
- Thousands of fixes for quest issues across the entire game.
- Now after the tutorial completion, new characters will go directly to first alliance city where you will then have the choice to go to the starting islands.
- Starting leveling is slightly quicker, while higher-level is a bit slower.
- Implementation of Molag Bal’s newest threat – Dark Fissures, smaller version of Dark Anchors.
- Player to NPC collision.
- More orchestral music across all zones.
- Many gameplay improvements, including balancing and polish to class and weapon abilities.
- Many updates and improvements to the UI.
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on PC this April and in June for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Are you prepared yet?