GTA V Title Update Detailed
By now everyone has heard of the troubles plaguing the launch of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto Online, the developer is hard at work on a fix for these issues. But they are not idle hands at the studio, the newest GTA V title update has been released and detailed.
This update was the one to include Grand Theft Auto Online for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and includes various fixes. Rockstar Games posted a list of the fixes on the Rockstar Newswire. These include:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
Grand Theft Auto V has been critically acclaimed and sold over $1 billion in its first three days, this is huge. Check back for more information on GTA V and Online.