Guns of Icarus Online Update 1.2 Released
Developer Muse Games has released its newest update version for their airship-combat game, Guns of Icarus Online. Version 1.2 will add many great new features that players have been clamoring for, plus a few others that will excite.
The new update will include the following new features and changes:
- New 2v2 King of the Hill Map, The Labyrinth
- New Commendation system: at match end, give commendations to fellow players for good sportsmanship, and earn Prizes for commendations received.
- Added “Beginners Only” matches for low-level players.
- Added actions to Sandbox for summoning stationary, moving, and armed target practice dummies.
- Holding the mouse button now causes buffing and rebuilding tools to trigger continuously.
- Added new progression achievements and ranks (level cap raised to 11)
- Rebalanced ship acceleration/speed profiles.
And that is not even all of them, you can view the full release notes for update 1.2 here.
Muse Games also released a teaser trailer for the new King of the Hill Map, The Labyrinth. Teaser is definitely the right word for this one, we get just enough of a look to want to play it constantly. The map has a dark and mysterious vibe to it, with everything covered in a thick layer of fog.
Check out the new trailer below.
Guns of Icarus Online – Labyrinth Teaser