Xbox Fitness Announced for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced Xbox Fitness, a workout game for the Xbox One. Now unlike the cartoonish Wii Fit, Xbox Fitness will use live-action video of real trainers guiding you through a variety of different work outs.
The workout game will include famous fitness icons, such as:
- Tracy Anderson (Tracy Anderson Method)
- Jillian Michaels ( The Biggest Loser and Losing it with Jillian)
- Tony Horton (P90X and P90X 2)
- Shaun T (Insanity and Hip Hop Abs)
- And as well as other fitness instructors that most gamers have never heard of
They will help you in your workout. The Kinect camera will help you track your movements to make sure that you are doing them correctly. And it can even detect micro-fluctuations in your skin to optically measure your heart rate.
A precise release date has not been revealed. It will be exclusive to the Xbox One, which arrives November 22. As for the price, there won’t be a flat fee. Xbox Fitness will instead rely on a subscription model, with Xbox Gold subscribers getting free access for a limited time after launch. Xbox fitness will make its arrival this coming holiday season. For now check out the trailer here